Chances are that your search for Skywalker trampoline reviews brought you here. Well, consider this: If you have toddlers who have always wanted their own zoo, then the Skywalker Trampolines 48 In. Round Zoo Adventure Bouncer is a great alternative. Ok, maybe I’m using literary license a bit, but the whole set up looks cute as a button. Plus it also comes with the following features:
- The enclosure is gap free which attaches to the jumping surface – reduces risk of injury
- Lower enclosure entrance to facilitate easy entry and exit for little ones
- It has a nice woven mat with animal prints
- Sturdy steel frame
The trampoline is manufactured for 3 to 7 year olds and can hold 100 lbs. Needless to say it is a great gift for kids that need to let off some steam after chugging down a soda pop or two. Most reviewers say that their kids love it. Plus, what 5 year old can resist colorful animal prints?
Here are some aspects that I absolutely loved about the product:
- The whole setup comes with a reinforced zipper that provides a secure bouncing area for kids.
- The wide frame allows for stability which means that the trampoline won’t tip over no matter how hard Junior bounces in it.
- There are no springs which makes the trampoline safe for the average five year old and prevents roaming hands from getting stuck.
While the Round Zoo Adventure Bouncer does offer hours of fun, there are some aspects that are less than savory.
- The trampoline is small which means that it can hold no more than one child at a time. This is actually a HUGE PLUS, because when more than one person jumps, you are inviting risk of injury due to rough housing, etc.
- Some feel the instruction manual is inconsistent. One reviewer says that most of the instructions in it are vague at best. I am a big instructions person, but my wife (and many of you) simply ignores them!
- Some reviewers say that they had difficulty getting the pole holes to fit.
Should you buy it?
If you have a 4 or 7 year old that loves colors and animals then yes, a Round Zoo Adventure Bouncer trampoline from Skywalker makes for a great Holiday gift. The same goes for parents who have kids who have a tendency to poke their fingers where they are not supposed to go. The padded frame makes mitigates this risk.
This product is not meant for kids older than 8. Of course, you can always go for the Skywalker Trampolines 12-feet round outdoor trampoline for an older kid.
Who has the best price?
If you want this model for under $100, including shipping (which actually is a pretty sweet deal), then I would suggest Amazon. Amazon offers an unparalleled and easy shopping experience.